Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The First One

So, those that know me, know I am a worry-wort. I am constantly thinking about one thing or another. I have been working on it for years, but it seems to run in my family. My brother and sister both have the same problem - where we get a worry stuck in our head and cannot seem to get it to go away. So, sometimes writing about it helps, or thinking about positive things. I won't even share my worry that I have tonight - I know its so dumb, I cannot even type it. Yet, it is there...lingering in the back of my head.

The highlights of my day today were a good cup of coffee this morning with Christopher at Dunn, and picking up Nathan from daycare and seeing his happy face. Since Daddy went biking tonight, Nathan and I went and got a couple tacos for dinner. He didn't eat any though, and stuck with applesauce, grapes, bologna and croutons. I also had a salad.

Apparently I don't prounouce the word "crouton" correctly. I say crow-ton, but I guess it should be crew-ton. Either way they taste good so I don't really see what the difference is.

The gardens are starting to provide us with produce; I have radishes from Mom and Dad, oh! and eating onions. Yum. I love to eat scallions with salt. And I have a ton of lettuce from my mother in law. I don't think I can eat all of it before it goes bad...man there is a ton. I will be eating lettuce for days...if only Nathan liked that yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment