Sunday, July 5, 2009

No catchy title here

The picture below is Nathan with his Great Uncle Peter watching Daddy in a two mile fun run. I thought it was so cute because Nathan just stood there and watched.


The family reunion was fun but it didn't feel like the 4th of July at all...no fireworks or homemade ice cream! Nathan loved playing with all of the other kids...he had no idea what he was doing, but running back and forth between the walls at the Legion were great fun to him! (see video below if it actually loads! )






For the first time ever Nathan slept in a bed with me...he was so scared of where we were (in a cousins room) that he just couldn't get to sleep. By 11PM Friday night he was still awake so I gave up on holding his hand while he was in a pack and play and just let him lay beside me. That did the trick, he fell asleep quickly. Now tonight he is having a hard time going to sleep...I think he misses having Mommy and Daddy in the room right next to him!

I forgot to water my flowers. Whoops. Its 10PM and they will just have to go one more day without water. I am glad I took off tomorrow. I am too tired and unfocused to go back to work. *sigh*

I am going to start running again. There was a family "fun run" on Saturday morning and Chris and many others ran. While I was watching then I suddenly got the urge to run...I remember I started last night when I still had that horrible ear infection and it really made me feel better even though you don't feel the best when you do it. The only thing I need to do now is find the time to fit it in.


video

1 comment: