Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Night Blues and two million dollars

Even when its a great weekend, I usually get the Sunday night blues...once dinner is finished, the week starts over again. *sigh*. I would like to say I am not "one of those people" that lives from weekend to weekend, but I really enjoy being home all together as a family during the day, and that only happens on weekends!

I heard that people can't seem to figure out our airport...there are two terminals, and people get "confused" so they are going to rename them Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. Now, is it just me, or if people can't already figure out there are two terminals, how will labeling them be any help? I guess I wouldn't mind it if only cost like $100 to fix...but $2M? Surely that money could go to something better...like educating our children so that they don't turn out to be idiots that can't read signs!

Here are some pictures of our landscaping:

This is a picture of our house before the landscaping.

Here's the after! There is my lilac tree...isn't he cute? I wasn't sure if I would like that little tree there at all but I love him now! I think I need to name him. Something very corny...Lester the Lilic? Yes...yes Lester it is. I hope Lester makes it. Trees don't seem to do very well for us!



Here is a close-up of the corner...it is mostly perennials here...Pot of Gold Rudbeikia, Echinicea, Shasta Daisy's, some junipers, and some ornamental grasses...

Here is a picture from far away...it looks pretty different to me! I can hardly believe it wasn't there all along.
So, Monday is coming...another day, another dollar. I am looking forward to a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment