Friday, August 7, 2009

My Archnemesis

There he is.

Below.

I despise him.

He is mean, he is unkind, he is rude.

Christopher says he doesn't understand what my problem is...he has shown me numerous times "how to work the ketchup bottle"...but for some reason, no matter how hard I try, each time this bottle manages to ketchup all over me and my plate, rather than my food. Just look at it! Ketchup still all over the top from the last time...I am totally through with this! As Garfield would say, "Whoever designed that bottle should be drug out into the street and shot..."


On another note, on Tuesday morning I was up at 6:30 and chopping beans before 7AM. As I sat on the sitting room couch with a cup of coffee and a scissors in my hand, the kitties chased after the ends of the beans that flew out of my bowl...

Here is Roary as he batted a bean end under the couch.

Oh, that same day, I chopped up a bag of apples and made a pie. Before noon, I had frozen 5 bags of beans, made an apple pie, and done 3 loads of laundry, and cleaned most of the house. It would be an easy life being a homemaker without kids. I understand why women want to "work", but really, being a housewife has to be one of the best jobs ever! Especially when the kids aren't underfoot...

2 comments:

  1. FREAKIN HILARIOUS!! DEFINITELY A CLASSIC!! I LOVE HOW ROAR BATTED A BEAN END UNDER THE COUCH! AND HOW YOU AND THE KETCHUP BOTTLE ARE AT ODDS! GIRL SHOW THAT BOTTLE WHO IS BOSS! SCREW THE WHOLE CAP PIECE OFF! THAT'LL SHOW HIM!

    ReplyDelete