Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Unplugged and ugly...

So, I haven't written for a bit, that's because last week they took my work computer away from me in order to upgrade my lease, and my home computer broke. its dead. done. gone....

It started working again last night, and then croaked again. Fortunately, Chris got it going long enough for me to get a few things I hadn't already backed up...and a new computer is ordered and on its way, although it will be a few weeks. Until then, I have to remember to pay bills in my head (no Quicken), and I can't download pics to my computer...and i don't use my work computer for personal things like that...

Its odd not having a computer...on Saturday night, or maybe it was Friday, I dunno, I'm fried tonight, I was going to go on my computer, but realized, I couldn't. So, I went to use Christopher's but the internet was done. So, I opted to work on my wall hanging, which, I am proud to report, is almost completed. I just have to add two buttons, and write my name on the back. Maybe I should get off the computer more often...

I am also sad to report I was not a very nice person tonight. The worst part of me comes out when I am tired and stressed, and it came out, and it was ugly. I wish I could take it all back, but now, now I just feel disappointed in myself. Its just that tonight and this afternoon was just one failure or disappointment after another....each one small and insignficant...buildiing on each other until in my mind all I could hear and think of was: YOU SUCK.

ever have days like that? I think others are better at handling it than I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment