Sunday, October 18, 2009

Christmas is for children....

But aren't we all children, Christmas Day?

-Some Christmas song

I am currently working on making some Christmas presents...they are turning out beautifully! So far the longest part was finding all the pieces to make these work.  Everyone in my family will get one - I have six to do so I plan on keeping two for myself.  I would post them, but I don't want to spoil the surprise.  I have to head back to Michaels though for two more pieces because today they only had 3 left at the store I stopped at.  Man, this is vague...I should move on.

I have the week off this week...which means, three days without Nathan to do a lot of stuff around the house and to tackle my "to do" fun list!  But, of course,  Nathan may be sick.  We aren't totally sure yet...he has had a cold/flu for the past two weeks or so...currently it was just a runny nose and congestion...but today he got major diarhea. 

Daddy put him the tub he was so messy,...well, you can guess what happened in the tub!  Yes, it was gross and disgusting and everything has since been washed and bleached...but we went through at least 3 or 4 diapers in the past 4 hours, so here's hoping its over!  If he has it like that tomorrow, he will for sure need to stay home. 

I hope he feels better...I haven't been feeling 100% myself...but then again, what else is new? 

No comments:

Post a Comment