Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tacos, Twins & Tuesday

Taco bell tonight for din-din! Yummo! 

My dad always used to call dinner "din-din".  I didn't share what happened on Sunday night, but it was a quiet reminder of how precious time with people is....Dad wasn't feeling well all day - flu-like symptoms, and, apparently he wasn't able to pee all day, which, I don't think he shared with anyone until like 4PM...well, at 6:30 that night we get a call that he is going into the ER.  I could barely finish my dinner - you always worry about these things...if your dad wants to go to the ER, someone who is so tough and strong, you know its bad. 

Anyways, all turned out well. 

I am, however, slightly annoyed that the Twins game is still going on...I want to watch the Biggest Loser! My current favorite show...but, I cannot deparat from watching the end of the Twins...we are in the 11th inning!

No comments:

Post a Comment