Thursday, October 8, 2009

To flu, or Not to Flu.

That is the question.

The answer?

For us, its not flu.   Four shots, two regular flu vaccines, two swine flu vaccines -- and both are loaded with Mercury...and the swine flu contains adjuvants.  I have done days and days of research, but it only confirmed what my heart told me all along:   Don't do it.

So, I started to question all the other vaccines, and you really have to outweigh the benefits with the risks...there is still some controversary about the MMR vaccines, even though all the mercury has been removed (it used to contain it), so, its not an easy decision.

But you can bet, everytime my doctor tells me what vaccines are "next" for Nathan, I will be considering each one and most likely spacing them out....

No comments:

Post a Comment