Sunday, November 15, 2009

Before basement reorganization

I was planning on posting the before AND after pictures tonight...but, when I went downstairs to get my camera I forgot to actually take the after pictures.  That's okay though, as its not totally put back together yet...



This is our laundry and utility room...I am not sure why I took a picture of it as it isn't changing.  It kind of looks messy in this picture, but its actually very organized and full of lots of veggies and stuff.




Here's one end of the family room....





Here's the other.  As you can see, things have been kind of disorganized and messy for awhile.  We just moved the couches downstairs a few weeks ago when we got our new upstairs sofas, and we actually got rid of some very very old furniture we had from Chris' parents. 




This is our office/computer/sewing area.  It was all combined...



Here's a picture of the crawl space and future bathroom that is currently storage for pretty much everything right now, and no, its not organized...but it was a few hours later!




Here's a closeup of our office..the window is now where I will be setting up my sewing....


No comments:

Post a Comment