Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pumpkin Seeds

My pumpkin seeds turned out to be the best ever this year - I think its because I didn't over-roast them.  I always thought that they had to turn brown to be good, but this year, I let them stay just lightly browned, or not even, and they are so delicious!  Just a little butter, worchestshire sauce, and salt and you are good to go!

Lately I have been daydreaming...about babies (no, not yet) and new jobs and a larger car for the new baby..whenever that happens...I think its because I have time at work to actually not work alittle..and then I start to daydream...

I was really hungry when I got home tonight, but then I went for a run and now I am not so hungry.  Tonight for the first time ever I ran at 7 mph for a tenth of a mile...it almost broke me.  I was so out of breath when I finished I had to just stop...but it was exciting to actually be going that fast for awhile!  I am shooting to get back to my 10 minute mile I achieved in the spring - I am now going to run three days a week - Mondays, Wednesdays, and Friday's.  Friday's will be the difficult day being home with Nathan and all, but I should be able to do it during his nap...its just that I lack the motivation because I spend a lot of time on Friday's cleaning and running errands with Nathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment