Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas photo

I've gone through all my pictures from 2009.

Nathan is either moving, turned around, playing with toys, eating, or is with someone.  Not a single picture of just him sitting and smiling nicely.

What is a girl to do? 

Maybe no Christmas cards this year.  I don't have the energy.  at least right now, I don't.

Oh, and I am also annoyed tonight by our president.  I am sick and tired of him being on tv all the frickin' time!  He doesn't need to address us in yet another tv commercial to tell us what he is going to do...I mean, its obvious he is so vain he thinks everyone constantly wants to see him.  What do I want?    I want to watch The Biggest Loser and then go to bed at my normal time.

1 comment:

  1. Have you put up your Christmas tree yet? Just try getting one in front of it...ours isn't perfect, but we managed to get something. You have to have a cute Nathan picture on your card! :)

    ReplyDelete