Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tired of this....

Christmas was lovely....I will post more on it later I guess.  I haven't even downloaded the pictures.  why?

I have the stomach flu.

Chris had it yesterday, I have it today, and am praying that Nathan does NOT get this one (no!  Its not from him, can you believe it?!)

I am already tired of Powerade, pretzels, and the bathroom.  'nuff said I am sure.

I will share with you though one of my Christmas presents - a special gift from Nathan.  We stayed overnight at my parents on Christmas Eve, which, we usually do, but this year I was hesitant as Nathan is getting older.  Anyways, it was a great decision, as once Nathan was exhausted from opening gifts and eating cookies (around 10PM) we just tucked him in bed and he fell right to sleep.  We all snuggled in later and didn't have to brave the snow and cold at a late hour.  It was really nice. 

So, on Christmas morning when I was getting him dressed, he stood up so I could pull up his pants, and he gave me a hug and kiss and said "i love you mama".  My eyes started to well up, as it was completed unexpected. 

A true Christmas gift I will always remember. 

1 comment:

  1. Boo stomach flu. Brian and I BOTH had it on Christmas Day. Poor Anna's first Christmas...

    Hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete