Sunday, February 28, 2010

Orange Slices (and other stuff)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roary's surgery went well, which was about a month ago.  I have been meaning to post some pictures of how silly he looked with his fur partially shaved and all, but he must be self-conscious, as he always turned that part away from the camera!



My hardanger project is going well - this is the latest after our last class on Tuesday.



Before they put the drawers into the dresser, Nathan helped take the blue tape off:

His latest favorite thing to say "I help.  I do it!" 


And finally, he has been wanting his shoes on lately in the house, which I really don't like.  But I found it funny that he insisted Daddy put his shoes on yesterday, but doesn't care one bit about pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment