Sunday, March 28, 2010

Not much time to write...

We had a fabulous dinner tonight - steak, potatoes, mushrooms, corn.  We grilled the steak -- I have to say, this baby must like meat.  Or I just must like it a lot lately. 

I think it's something about eating meat too that makes me happy - I know it's not a food I have to "worry" about come the GD testing.  Speaking of which, will be this week - Good Friday, at 3PM.  How odd.  I didn't realize I scheduled my appointment for that day on that time.  I'll try to have my mind right...thinking about Jesus at that moment and what He was going through, will help. 

Yesterday we took Nathan to the Easter Egg Hunt in Blaine.  I think he had a good time, but the big Easter Bunny scared him, and he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do with the eggs at first, and once he realized there was candy inside of them, he just kept whining for candy!  But here are some cute pictures:

Waiting for it to start...


Field with eggies!


It was cold and windy and wet.  Nathan was getting impatient!




Finally!  Get those eggs Nathan!






Opening for candy!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my new project I purchased last weekend - I am very excited to make it!  I am making the Forget-Me-Knots in the bottom right-hand corner. 


I started doing the tracing yesterday...fun fun!  More updates on projects later...

No comments:

Post a Comment