Friday, April 23, 2010

I have no idea why people call this age "terrible twos"....

because I love it. 

My boys resting during the week befofe dinner....

Okay, so, my car (mostly the inside) has been a pig sty!  I told Nathan we were going to clean it out today.  I gave him a bucket and a brush and told him to get to work on the floor mats!


Hmm...he said he was all done, but these don't look very washed to me....

Oh, apparently he moved onto the tires.  He told me they were "all dirty"....

What's this?  Did Mommy finally just give in and splurge?

Nathan was so excited!  He kept saying "my bike!  my bike!"

He could barely wait to get on the thing....


Trying it out as soon as he had a chance!

First attempt!  Mommy is telling him to push with his feet! 

Kind of getting it....

Had to stop to ring the bell (this is why I bought this one...the bell!)

Of course Christopher had to try it out...he even got dressed in his biking gear!

One of the joys of life...eating brownies straight out of the pan...


No comments:

Post a Comment