Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I've been wanting to share lots of pics for awhile...

Christopher working on it some more....

Getting there!

The cats are hard at work, as usual....

Trip to the Zoo

I wanted to get a trip to the zoo in before baby comes - Chris took a day off work and away we went!

 


 
Tiger in background - I was so happy Nathan actually turned around for this shot for me...


 
Another blogger has inspired my picture-taking lately...hopefully my shots will continue to improve and you'll see the difference!  I want them to be full of life...


Looking very pregnant with a hood on!


I love how the Dad's stand around and watch their kids...


See that kid going down the slide?  Budged right in front of Nathan, those two girls, and other kids.  I wanted to smack him and his Mother.  Nathan was so good waiting though...he didn't go down until we told him! 

Finally...

So happy to see the cows...


Looking at piggies with Daddy (I don't think Daddy was that impressed...)


 
He was really getting a good look at this chicken....


 
Feedin' Goats....


Testing out his wingspan!  He was a falcon....


I thought for sure he would splash in the fountain...or stick his hand it...but he chickened out.  We did throw some pennies in though and made wishes...


1 comment:

  1. I am hoping to improve my picture taking skills too...hopefully this summer I will have more time to devote to my camera and learning all it's functions and be a great photographer (or at least a good one). Fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete