Saturday, May 8, 2010

Parties and Playsets!

We had such a busy week...I just can't believe we are back to a Saturday again - wasn't it just yesterday my Mom and I were washing windows?  I guess not! 

We went to our friend's 30th birthday party this week...and I got some cute pics of Nathan and Chris playing skiball....Nathan tried to get the ball up the ramp...but it always rolled back down...so adorable!  (Sorry Brian I forgot totake  any pictures of you...maybe if you were as cute as Nathan...)






Today was so weird!  Snow, then rain, then sun and it was hot for a moment, then snow again!


Nathan helping unload the playset parts...

Helping Grandpa sort the pieces....


Oh the shame...if my parents knew we still hadn't put away the Christmas lights...don't worry Mom and Dad!  I did it today!


Getting started...


Making progress...


More progress...only three hours later...


Nathan want to go up and see Daddy!


I am loving the top! 

No comments:

Post a Comment