Sunday, June 27, 2010

Today's the big day...


we have been planning for nine or ten months!  No, its not the baby silly...it's my parents 40th anniversary party! 

Some smuck called them a few hours ago and pretty much wrecked the surprise...because they were like, "why is he invited?"  So, oh well, beans spilled.  I guess they don't know any of the DETAILS still. 

Yesterday was  a fun and very busy day...we went to the Blaine parade and Nathan is just a candy magnet...man, he gets everything!  I was bummed they were handing out flowers to the Moms and I didn't get one...so, apparently I don't look like a Mom.  :-) 

Anyways, after that we came  home and did stuff, and Nathan took a bath.  After the bath, Daddy was supposed to get him dressed.  But, Daddy was busy playing WOW.  So, poor Nathan  had to wait.  Seriously, I had to take pictures. 





Can you believe that kid is still asleep? I guess that is what happens when you get up at 3:30 AM and don't fall back asleep until 5AM...oh well, this is good..means he won't want to nap at 1 PM today when the festivities start!

2 comments:

  1. Poor Nathan. This helps my argument for why Brian does NOT need a laptop...

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS-I hope the party went well!

    ReplyDelete