Sunday, July 18, 2010

Finally All Pieced

Okay, so the past week or so I have felt like I am becoming noctural.  I usually like to go to bed early, but I don't think there has been one night this week where I have even attempted going to sleep before 10:30, most nights it has been after 11.  Last night was no exception, with the weather, and power outage at Mom and Dad's, Nathan and I didn't get home until 10:15, and I didn't go to bed until after midnight.  Anyways, maybe this explains how TIRED I am in the mornings, because today I was just so tired after breakfast and felt like doing nothing... 

So, instead I went and finished putting the borders on my quilt.  I just feel like I can't waste time....37 weeks, 2 days! 



The green border was really a good choice - I don't think I will be working with bright batiks anytime soon though again...


Blanket on floor + 2 year old = Happiness


1 comment:

  1. You are about to have a baby!

    Your quilt puts my quilt to shame. :)

    ReplyDelete