Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's JULY!

Quietly sipping coffee this morning, laying with my kitties, listening to the radio, staring out the window at the beautiful morning...quiet, peaceful, nice. 

Although I miss my little Nathan - who stayed overnight at Grandma's last night because Chris and I were at the Santana concert in the suite my work has with one of my client's.  I'll have to pick him up soon.   

I haven't blogged because Sunday seriously wore me out a lot more than I thought, and I have been crazy busy with work and doctor's appointments this week.  Great news at the appointments for once - baby looking normal, no more "issues" at the ultrasound (size being one of them) and full scores on his biophysical profile. 

What a great feeling!  Just seeing it is July makes me so HAPPY, because back in April and May, I seriously felt like I wasn't going to make it this far. 

Mom and Dad were surprised - that was for sure.  Here are some pics from the party:


The set-up before the guests arrived - the fake rose plants I got in January on clearance really looked great! 


Nathan snacking on candy before the guests arrived. 


I was on the lookout for the guests of honor!


Here they are! I love this picture, because Nathan saw Grandma and just ran right up to her and gave her a big hug right away!


Us - I stole Kevin's beer for the shot.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment