Thursday, July 8, 2010

Last night I meant to post some pictures, but didn't - so here are some of 4th of July!  We spent most of the day at my parents, after a fun morning of going to church and Embers.  Nathan had pancakes of course!
The tractor was brought out and a few of the dads took a few of the kids for rides.  Nathan loves it at Grandma and Grandpas. 

The pool was out too - Nathan played in it off and on most of the day - can we say wet wet wet? 

Then, Daddy taught him how to use the squirt gun!  Everyone was getting squirted...Nathan thought it was hilarious. 

After dinner, a 4th of July tradition, is homemade ice cream.  My aunt Jeanne used to get a really gross cake too from Byerly's (one with really sugary frosting) and would make us sing Happy Birthday to America.  Karen and I kind of miss that...incredibly corny, but it always made us laugh. 

This is the crew right before the fireworks display.  I brought all sorts of glow-things!

I love this picture of Nathan and Grandma!  Totally in awe!

No comments:

Post a Comment