Friday, July 16, 2010

You did what to my Target store?!!!

So, I went to Target this morning with Nathan to do half of my "once a month stock-up" in addition to my "omgoodness the baby is coming soon I need to be prepared shopping!!" and low and behold, the grocery section was completely redone. 

No big deal, right? 

WRONG. I stayed up last night organizing my list based upon the order of the store since I knew I had Nathan with me, and I had to be as efficient as possible, and know what things matched what coupons, so I wouldn't be in there for two hours.  ARGH. I was annoyed.  The bread is now in the cereal aisle...the black beans are not next to the soups...the spices are now across from the soups...very confusing. 

In addition to that, I am lugging around this packed cart, with a child in it, and I am obviously pregnant, and I am turning this corner and this man, with a small basket comes around, and stands there, waiting for me to move.  Ummm..excuse me?  Can we say rude rude rude! 

The first trip of the day I saved over $78 with my coupons and discounts - so not too bad, not to mention I bought stuff on sale or generic when possible.  I am going back later for the rest of my list. 

Yesterday was busy busy too...I froze 10 bags of beans, made two roasts with potatoes, carrots, and onions which became hash which is to be frozen, and worked for over three hours. 


Halfway done with the beans!


Getting ready for Hash Making!

I need a nap!

2 comments:

  1. I hate when they move things around in my store. Although, I'm blown away at your organizational abilities when planning a shopping trip. I need a class on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait until Anna is even older - you will do it out of necessity! Every aisle Nathan is like, "mom, do you need this? this? this?" and he puts random things in my cart! we have to move fast....

    ReplyDelete