Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cheers for one month!

In all the hubbabaloo lately, I didn't realize until 4 pm this afternoon that it was the 21st, and Evan is one month old already...time is certainly flying -- although, it feels like ages ago at the same time!
Brothers!
Happy Birthday Evan! We love you!


This song is for you buddy -- (it makes me cry everytime I hear it almost...yes, I know, I am a complete nut...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL8BkTjtuuk

This is my view of Evan quite frequently....

And also this song - completely unrelated, but reminds me of you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmFuzYCPl7Q

Only you, can make this world seem right
Only you, can make the darkness bright
Only you, and you alone, can thrill me like you do
And fill my heart with love for only you
Only you, can make this change in me
For it's true, you are my destiny
When you hold my hand, I understand
the magic that you do
You're my dream come true
my one and only you
Only you, can make this change in me
For it's true, you are my destiny
When you hold my hand, I understand
the magic that you do
You're my dream come true
my one and only you


Oh Evan....

hanging out during the witching hour...


getting big thighs...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Too adorable! 

More tomorrow on our fun day at the splash park!

No comments:

Post a Comment