Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Squashy, carroty, rainy day...

Today I was cooking up a mess of carrots (yesterday I did squash) because I doubt we will eat them anyways before they go bad...they are still cooking!  I need them soft so I can make them into a puree for Evan...


Also, I have been working on the backing to this quilt (Bright Batik Quilt)...as you can see, I almost had enough fabric to have it pieced with leftovers, but I had to add the green on the two sides because the quilter needs at least 6 inches on one side and 2 inches on the others...

Evan actually likes the swing...so he has been hanging out in there lately when I sew and quilt...

Tummy time!  This kid falls asleep on his tummy all the time...



I need to start on Evan's stocking...although, I didn't finish Nathan's until last year so I guess it's no rush.  But, I have the five stockings below that I have picked up over the years because I love these.  I dug out Nathan's to see what his was, and  he has a big snowman, so I don't think I will do a snowman for Evan, so its down to the three Santa's.  I am leaning towards the two on the right...hmmm.  Hard decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment