Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sweet September...

I welcomed September quite sleepily this morning at 5AM...happy to report Evan is now sleeping a consistent 6 - 7 hours each night...it's hard to believe he is six weeks old today...

And with that came my six week checkup -- I have to admit, I don't miss going to the doctor...hard to believe I was going once or twice a week there for awhile!  I'm praying all the standard tests she ran show I am back to normal...no news is good news, right?  I haven't heard anything yet....

Yesterday was an exciting day for our bedroom - my valance was finally put up!  Let me tell you, after ordering about 10 valances (to see which one looked best), returning them, ordering the hardware (which got smashed by UPS and had to be re-ordered), and then putting the valance onto the hardware (NOT EASY) and finally getting it up, I am very happy.

Ta-Da!


Please ignore the roman shade - it soon shall be trash....it actually is the reason for the new valance, it broke, and since it was beyond repair (you can't open it anymore), I needed to order something new.  I had to do a custom order though and am still waiting for that to arrive. 

I realize posting this picture that it really doesn't mean much to anyone because you cannot see how hard I worked to match the bedspread, and get something I liked, and the right length, and that would match the walls and the woodwork...oh well!  its there now people and i am not taking it down. 

muhahahaha!

i need a beer.  Ace Pear Cider.  It's been a long day and yet hard to believe usually this time of year I am scrambling to get yet another 1120 e-filed, or an M1 signed off on, or waiting on apportionment from the client to get the 9/15 states out on time...I guess I really didn't have that hard of a day...

No comments:

Post a Comment