Monday, September 27, 2010

Things...

I am so tired of dealing with our insurance company...I am *almost* willing to just write them a check just so I don't have to deal with them anymore.  If money wasn't suddenly a concern I think I would.  I am so tired of calling them, to be told one thing by a customer service representative, to calling the actual provider, to calling the insurance company back to be told something else.  I am not sure why an insurance company would pay a claim, and then demand the money back, only to say, whoops, we should pay that, and pay it again?!  This all after HOURS on the phone. 

On top of that, our rental property isn't rented.  That is not good.  If it doesn't get rented by November, it is going to be like having three kids in daycare every month cost-wise.  Yikes! 

This week I am getting back into things...last week was so packed with dentist, doctor appointments, visiting friends, celebrating anniversaries (yae 7 years today!) that I didn't get much done.  There are only three days left to September so I need to make them count (that means, no facebook games!).

We went to the Melting Pot on Saturday afternoon to celebrate our anniversary...we drank red wine, ate incredibly slow, and savored every bite of cheesy bread, buttery lobster, peppered steak, terikayi shrimp, and dark chocolate strawberries and cheesecake. 

We spent Sunday doing family things...since we haven't had much of a day just being a family lately....

Nathan with his tractor magazines sleeping....

This is the morning routine:  Nathan getting two figgies...

Baking cookies....

Having an art show....

Planting a tree...our new birch!

And watching Christopher try his first cigar...it smelled really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment