Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday already?

Can't believe it's Thursday already, but dang, I am excited because my friend and I are going to hang out - I haven't seen her in ages!

Evan has been smilin' for me the past couple mornings as we talk and wiggle...I have been trying to catch the elusive thing and have been close but no luck so far...oh how I love big gummy baby smiles!!

right before a big smile for me! 
I spent two hours yesterday trying to figure out if we should refinance our mortgage...while I think over the next 10 years it would save us some $$, the whole process is so annoying...

On another note, we finally found and got a train table for Nathan!  It was the first and probably the best thing we will ever buy off of Craigslist!



Roary has been funny lately...doesn't this make you smile?

Quilted!  This is the first thing ever I have "really" quilted other than small paper piecing projects...I think I did really well considering!  Now I just have to finish the binding and we are done...applique is fun, I will definately try it again...

I am lovin' maternity leave...coffee and painting nails in the morning...

and wearing Halloween socks early in September on a Thursday cause I feel like it....

No comments:

Post a Comment