Thursday, October 28, 2010

Nothing comes from nothing...nothing ever could....

45 Year Anniversary of Sound of Music...title is quote from one of my favorite songs from the musical...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Finished this last night! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I got my anniversary present today...I am so excited -- I just love it!


Tina Steinberg Designs - check her out:
http://www.tinasteinberg.com/

Nathan's fingerprint....
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other than that, we have been dealing with some bad news, well, just by dealing with it and moving on....
Classic:  Muscle poses with Daddy!

Lightnight McQueen - Kachow socks!

Playing with all new toys at once...

No comments:

Post a Comment