Sunday, October 31, 2010

A tribute to Halloween and M&M's...

The final post of October about the final day of October, 2010: 

Carvin' pumpkins!


Huggin'!

Nathan says, "whoa Daddy, that is a big un!"

Scooping out the guts....

Crying because he didn't like the pumpkin guts on his hand....

Roasting seeds...did you know pumpkin seeds are the healthiest seed out there? 
 After naps, it was time for dress up before the big tricks or treats!

Poor Evan had to endure multiple outfits...

kickin'!
 If you ever wondered what the inside of an M&M looks like, this is it: 
 Of course, I love Peanut M&M's!



My friend Melanie reminded me the other night that I never eat the blue M&M's, although, Nathan is so cute, I just  might make an exception! 

Happy Halloween Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment