Monday, November 8, 2010

Christmas cookies started....

White Ritz....
I put the peanut butter on the bottom...

Nathan put the tops on...

Ritz + PB + Almond Bark = Smiles!

We added some sprinkles on a few this year...I am definately not making as many as last year though - not giving them away...
I had to run to the store for some essentials, and I saw they had the Christmas pretzels out, so I decided to make a recipe I got from a coworker last December that are so easy and fabulous...its hard to say it is even a recipe..because you don't really do anything...

Reindeer Tracks

After naps we did these..pretzel + rolo + nut = yum!

Unwrapping Rolos...

Slow but steady progress....I think my favorite ones are the ones I made with walnuts...

Evan really didn't help much...

And a random picture of Nathan working on his truck afterwards...

1 comment: