Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas decor....

Been decorating for Christmas this week...everything is up except for the stockings...it is just too early for that (actually, I need some hooks...)

Yes yes I know...Poor Evan...I thought it was funny!

There are always a few branches each year that fall off...
Nathan is always quite the helper...he managed to only break one ball so I was impressed...

I let Nathan play with the garland for a few moments...mostly because, I remember how much I LOVED playing with it when I was little and my mom never wanted me to touch it because it would break...

Nathan liked to put all his ornaments and balls and snowflakes in the exact same area.  He would put one up, and then Daddy would move it when he wasn't looking, and then Nathan would put another one in the same spot. 

Of  course it wouldn't be Christmas without forcing Chris to put up decorations...he just loves it when I ask him to get out the ladder and put this stuff up! *sarcasm*

Evan started in his bouncy chair this week and just loves it...he is hating to be anywhere now where he cannot see us...he also started on peas this week, which perhaps you can see on his outfit...


I thought I would snap a picture of this tree skirt I made years ago...it is pretty neat if you look at the closeup...I have my Dad's business on there, where we both went to High School, and our two family "houses"...Nathan just loves looking at it...

No comments:

Post a Comment