Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Friday to Sunday...dang what a busy weekend!

On Friday I was in for a real treat - a day to scrapbook without interruptions at my mom's house.  But, as usual, I got distracted with other things for a bit..my brother bought my mom some new carpet for her basement...

We cleaned up the area...
 Unfortunately, I didn't really take an after picture, but it looks nice!  After that I did some scrapbooking, and got caught up to Christmas 2009...but with two kids now, I am sure to always be even more behind...

On Saturday I took Nathan and we headed back over to my mom's (you can see the new carpet in the picture below) for cookie making...before we got started, we decorated the tree in the basement. 
Nathan getting out some balls...

I am pretty sure Nathan put this on the tree...it made me laugh!


After that we did cookies...Nathan was pretty good at putting the cookie cutters in...

But he was kind of skimpy at the sugar...even for Grandma!  She kept telling him to put more on...


She also had to tell him to stop licking his fingers...but can you blame him?
  Then the kids played for a bit while we finished up the cookies...yes...that is Nathan without pants on!

Lots and lots of cut-outs!
 Nathan got a new coat this fall...the first store-bought one he has ever had...also, it was the first day he has worn a real pair of jeans! 

Later on that day he made an airplane and wanted me to take a picture of it...
Lovin' his pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment