Monday, November 15, 2010

House on the Rock...trip to Chicago 2010...Part I...

I decided we would head down to Chicago in stages...drive halfway there on Thursday night, and the rest Friday morning, so we weren't all grumpy.   Okay.  So I wasn't grumpy on Friday. 

So, on Friday morning, we decided to tour the House on the Rock in Wisconsin before we finished our drive to Chicago....

Scenic overlook - Infinity room in background...
  The place is just weird...and cool...and weird...


Touching rock...house built into it..around it..through it...
 The Infinity Room was neat...very scary for me though because I don't like heights...Chris had no problem with it whatsoever...

Freaked out!
 It was all decorated for Christmas, which was neat...


 The views were amazing from the top of the house...

Then we went through all the "collections" this man had...and some were cool, and some were weird....the guns were cool...

I definately need some nerve pills!
 And some things were very random...I didn't take a picture of any of the scary things (like hundreds of dolls or naked angels or big huge whales getting eaten by big huge octopuses)...

No comments:

Post a Comment