Thursday, November 4, 2010

Like Lorelei Gilmore...

I could smell the winter coming this week. Evan and I bundled up yesterday morning and instead of running, I decided to do a two mile speed walk.

He was really mad he had to wear a hat...
I walked at a good pace for at least half of it, but like usual, I start to look at things, and think, and what should have been a 24 minute walk took 30...oh well. 

The other night I realized my poor Evan was suffering from being our second child...he does not have near as many pictures as Nathan did!  Although, I am much more diligent now in deleting bad ones...but since then, I have been snapping more pictures of him just during everyday moments...as we enjoy our last month together, work free...

nighty night...

kickie pants!

in his recliner...all he needs now is the remote!
 I put him in the highchair today for some cereal for the first time...he thought it was so funny...


Cereal goes in...cereal goes out...
A lot of people are dealing with a lot of difficult things right now...two of the blogs listed on my blog have stories today that are so sad...and on the Small Things blog, the comments people made about her post yesterday just break my heart....so I am making sure I spend those few extra minutes with my family and friends...and when my son asked me to "sleep in my bed for a 'ittle bit Mom..." last night...I did, and maybe I will again tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment