I was going to blog about the things I did not like this week...but then I thought I really should focus on the positive, because there definately were some! Here are the top ten things I liked about going back to work this week:
10. Having my mom get to spend time with Evan
9. Coffee in the car as I drive to work
8. Listening to the morning radio talk shows as I drive to work
7. More coffee (Starbucks, Dunn!) once I get into work (yes, there might be a theme here....)
6. Seeing the people I actually missed and enjoy talking to...
5. Free lunch on Monday and Wednesday (today's was really nummy...)
4. Hearing "Thank goodness you are back!" and getting handed a pile of work...(see? They really did miss you Renee...or at least, your work....)
3. Being downtown - with all of the Christmas decorations up, and shows during the lunch hour
2. Talking with some old friends...
1. Coming back with a completely new perspective on things