Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Fishing frenzy!

I really enjoy ice fishing - I got to go out on Sunday....
Hubby in his gear...

Our fearless leader!!  He got a new truck this year so it is WAY WAY more comfy riding in the back now...

First you have to unload, as we don't drive on the ice yet...

Then we walk and pick a spot...I let the men all handle this...

Then you set up...that's Kevin with his fishhouse! 

You also meet friends along the way...my father in law was already out there, and caught his limit!  This is a picture of his house...

Then you drill your hole...

And get set-up!  Kevin uses the Vexlar to see where the fishies are...

The water and ice are really pretty....

But not as pretty as big crappies!  This guy was so fun to pull up!

Here's Kevin...fishing!  Chris and my dad fished in the other house...

Here's our fishes!
Overall, a really fun day.  I can't wait to go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment