Thursday, December 2, 2010

Winter in Minnesota...

Isn't it lovely?

 When you look out the window at it, you almost forget that it is cold...

Weather like this makes me want to curl up in a blanket with a cup of hot coffee on the couch and stare out the window...that rarely happens, however.  But it happens enough, I am thankful for that. 

Today Evan and I went in for his four month checkup and things are looking good, but now he has a 102 degree fever, which he got the last time he had shots as well.  It is starting to subside, so that is good. 
He is starting to use his hands more, grabbing at things and the like...
I know a big change is coming for me personally - work.  I am thankful I have work to go back to, but I will miss being home.  A lot.  And a lot more than last time.  I now
know how fast it will go... I will close my eyes and one day I will wake up and my kids will be all grown up. 

And all this talk about extending the tax cuts...stop talking and just do it already.  I can just see what this is going to do to my job..it is going to make busy season even worse...the software won't be ready (thus delaying returns going out) because congress will dilly daddle...what morons.  I am sorry (okay, I'm not), but they are seriously a bunch of idiots...if I didn't honestly believe half of them wanted the US to go down the piehole, I would be confused.

But, as usual, it is a few moments everyday that make things worth it!  Here is Nathan below wearing Grandpa's glasses:



And I finished another Christmas present...napkins!  these are for my mom, and she had better use them for everyday -- or else!

No comments:

Post a Comment