Sunday, January 16, 2011

There are places I'll remember...

...and moments. 
 And I won't remember the worries, but rather, I will remember how Nathan loved his cow-shaped waffle. 

And how auntie and Baby Bo hung out together on a Friday night just cause...

And how when I was crying about Evan not eating much (which has greatly improved -- yae!)..he was laughing...

And how Roary was always there in the wings...waiting for a bit of attention...

And how Nathan enjoys Christmas cookies like I do...
 -------------------------------------------------------------------


The last Christmas Tree of the season!  These are my favorite of the cutouts.  We took down our big Christmas tree yesterday.  Always bittersweet.  I really dislike doing it, and I dread it, but this year, I turned on some good tunes, and did little bits at a time, and it wasn't so bad.  I put up some Valentine's day stuff and thought of how much I really do like looking forward to the next holiday or season. 
We had a busy weekend...which ended with Chinese take-out from the Rose Garden - delish!  The last time I had it, we had to wait FOREVER but tonight it tasted great...no wait due to takeout...Kung Pao, Lo Mein, Fried Rice...Chicken Wings...fabulous! 

I also had my once a  month quilting class on Saturday and let me tell you, it has re-ingvigorated me to get going on projects.  I am pretty excited - looks like Friday night the ladies are all free, so we will be doing another night of sewing and whatever else projects we want to do.   YES! 

I realized a few days ago, I have been going about a month or so without my "list".  I wanted a new notebook for Christmas for my lists and whatever else I like to jot down, but no one got me one.  I realize that's probably because people think what kind of crummy gift is a notebook?  But seriously, it is a great thing.  I have a few pages left in my old book, so I started to scribble stuff down, and immediately felt better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment