Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Waves...

Things kind of come and go in waves...don't they?

Our car is in the shop.  I, once again, have an ear infection (I am told I am one of those rare, "lucky" adults.  Yae me!  Boo.)...Evan is getting another cold...at least his immune system is getting an education!  Work is a struggle everyday.  And gas prices are $3.20/gallon.  Yikes.  Why isn't the media attacking our president over this?  It is clearly his fault.  After all, it used to be Bush's fault.  Hmm.  gotta wonder about that. 

So goes it. 

At least the Packers are in the Superbowl.  I jumped up and down for joy on Sunday and screamed. It was so fun.  I asked Chris to at least pretend for a few seconds he was excited for me and my team...so, he went, "woo woo" unenthusiastically and raised his arm for a second.  it wasn't really what I was hoping for.   Nathan also told me to "stop yelling" because he "didn't like it".  

I am using the Netipot multiple times a day.  Nathan asked me what I was doing this morning when I was using it.  Kind of funny.  I said, "I guess I am washing out my nose!"  I asked him if he wanted a try.  He said "no."

I am glad I live in Minnesota and the seasons change so much.  I am longing for the thaw, the soggy, brown grass to start showing and the green grass to start poking through...

On Sunday night we made panfish and twiced baked potatoes for dinner.  It was delish.

Yesterday we made meatloaf and potato patties for dinner.  Excellent.

Tonight I fed my kid a cookie and banana.  Hey man, don't judge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment