Thursday, February 17, 2011

Monster Cookies

Here is my recipe for Monster Cookies.  I took everything I liked about various versions of this cookie and put it into one.  The only "tip" I definately recommend is to use all natural peanut butter.  If you use sweetened peanut butter with crap in it, the cookies would definately not be as good (and probably be too sweet).

2 eggies
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 t. vanilla extract
1 t. corn syrup
1 t. baking soda
1/3 c. butter
1 c. peanut butter
3 c. oats
2/3 c. chocolate chips
2/3 c. M&M's

I pretty much just dump it all together in the above order and bake 12 minutes at 350 degrees.  (Okay, I mix the first five ingredients first, then add everything but the chocolates, and hand mix the chocolates in last...but doesn't everyone know that?)

2 comments:

  1. I'm back here reading through this post again as I am going to make these for our upcoming camping trip, per Brian's request. :) We'll see how mine turn out.

    ReplyDelete