Thursday, February 10, 2011

Working mama...

Mama has been working on so many things lately...

working on getting healthy...

working hard at stay warm...

working on fitness and getting into shape...

working hard at work....

working on administrative items for the family...which, speaking of that, dang there is so much!  Especially this time of year...I am pretty organized, but I still go through everything one more time at the end of the year, and sort, and file, and toss, and shred, and then backup, and clean, and organize for the new year.  Sheesh.  I started last night and I am only half-way through this morning!  No wonder by 9pm I am exhausted...oh!  that's another...

working on not being so exhausted...

working on finding time for everyone including myself... (which is so much harder lately than I thought...I currently have been trying to have Friday's off...but I have to work tomorrow, and three out of the four Fridays in January I was either home with sick kids, or sick myself...)

working on trying to remember to spend time with God as well each day (which lately I find very challenging as well...everytime I start to have a chat, I fall asleep.  Fortunately I know the Lord understands, but clearly, I can do better...)

suddenly I am too tired to think and I just finished backing up my 2010 pictures.  going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment