Thursday, March 3, 2011

I got the crud.

It wasn't fun.  I also took Nathan back into the doctor Tuesday night.  His fever was still ragin'!  Fortunately, it is finally under control now...and Nathan does not have pnemonia or strep or anything like that.

We are both doing better...but now are suffering from runny, stuffy, raw noses.  ick.

I have been spending all my energy on 1. work and 2. family.  Between those two things, I haven't had time to think.   Except for now. 

I spent some time tonight thinking about the laundry room work we are doing.  I need to figure out where to put the cat tower.  dilemma. 

Tomorrow is normally my day to clean.  Instead of cleaning my house, I will be working on cleaning the piles off my desk at work. 

*sigh*

I got very discouraged today.  and jealous.  Those aren't good feelings to haul around.  Normally, I am immune to how much my clients make in a year.  But today, today when I was meeting with a client and he handed me his W2 that showed he had federal withholding of over $200,000 (obviously much more than I even make in a year!) I felt discouraged. 

It's not that I know that I couldn't be there someday...I just know I won't be there someday.  because I don't want to be.  I don't want to work that hard.  I know I could do it.  But it would be at the expense of my family.  But there are moments when I wish I had the same problems as a few of my clients do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment