Sunday, March 27, 2011

If you are having a bad day...

don't read this!  Because these pictures will just make you smile...

Gigi in her cuteness

Evan laughing at Mommy!

Here's Roary in his Roary-ness...

I don't know why all the boys love soccer balls, but they do!

Nathan in the tub. 
 This may be the last of the photos for awhile...I got some  message I have maxed out my space, so I am not sure how to deal with that.  There must be a way to decrease the picture size or something like that I have been posting on here. 

We had a good weekend...busy, but good.  I will be glad for when I don't have to work on weekends.  it gets too crazy!!  But I got to hang out late on Thursday night, and Saturday night I was out with friends, so all in all, I got some work done, some cleaning, and some good hanging out.  Too bad back to the office tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment