Monday, March 21, 2011

What exhausted looks like...

I think this is what exhausted looks like:
Falling asleep mid playing...
 I don't think I look half as cute when I am exhausted, that is for sure!  Today was Evan's 8 month birthday...yesterday I finally finished the binding on his wall hanging and put it up for him...tada! Now Nathan has the bunny wall hanging, and Evan has airplanes.  I put sequins on this...which was so fun. 

On the way down to the Great Grandma birthday party, I got some crocheting done (six hours in the car is more than enough time to complete one or two of these).  These are for a silent auction for Nathan and Evan's daycare this spring...



This is another item I made which will be auctioned off...a crocheted baby blanket.  It's not my usual pattern -- I tried something new and didn't care for it as much, but it still turned out lovely.  Note the tail!  I couldn't keep Roary off of it. 

He really wanted to lay on it....


I started a hardanger too for Mother's Day for my mom...I purchased this kit over a year ago now...I thought I would get it done last year for Mother's day..and then for their anniversary..and well, we will see if I finish it for this Mother's Day.  I think I will...I am committed to getting it done...and there is almost zero cross-stitch!  yae!  The hardest part is doing the first outline...so much counting and cross-checking! 

On another note, work was not as bad as I thought it was going to be today.  I was busy, but not overwhelmed.  Looking at my emails tonight, I think tomorrow I will be overwhelmed.  Chris is staying home to start on our laundry room remodel, so that will be exciting.  I will have to remind him to take some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment