Sunday, April 10, 2011

Some glimpses of the past few weeks...

I am proud to report I finally figured out how to adjust my picture settings - so that all my pictures uploaded to blogger (and thus, Picasa) will no longer be huge files in Picasa even though they show up tiny in blogger.  yae!

Nathan started swimming lessons three weeks ago already...the first time we went, Evan was so scared!  too cute....


Nathan has been doing really well....

He really has been trying to follow the teacher and move his arms like a real swimmer...


Chris has been finding some days to work on the laundry room -- as you can see, the water softener and water heater were successfully moved - we have hot and soft water, and the house didn't explode or anything.  yae!  I think the next step is putting in the sub-floor (or sub ceiling?)....that will be a huge change that pictures won't be able to truly capture.  To go from a 20+ foot ceiling to 8 feet...big difference.


Evan is officially a good crawler now.  I guess it just took some motivation on our part.  Of course, now he is getting into trouble. 
Yes, that is me with brandy and the baby.  awesome.

too cute!

After I worked yesterday, I came home and then Kevin stopped by to hang out for the evening..we were all sitting on the deck...I think I look way better in this picture than I feel...so that is good!

Kevin bought beer from the 1960's...it didn't taste that great to me, but it was funny.

Lovin' this picture!  Evan was just cracking up while Daddy helped him beat up Nathan...

Playing together...until Nathan needed all his screws back...

No comments:

Post a Comment