Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dish rag...apparently....

First, an update on my hardanger for my Mom -- getting closer!  I have 50% of the cutting and inside stitching now done.  I am lovin' doing the little squares...the big ones, eh, not so much.  If you click on the picture you can see the detail that is required of the big squares.  Unfortunately, I have really lost my desire to work on this thing.  At night the sun is out late, the kids have been playing...just doesn't make me want to curl up and stitch....nope!



I had the "ladies" over for some sewing last Friday night...and one of them brought this dishrag pattern that three of us suddenly decided to work on...but seriously, does this look like a dish rag to you?  Not to me!  The pattern said it would take two hours too..but it took a solid 3 so they are a bunch of liars.  Anyways, I don't think I will be making this again and honestly, I am not sure what to do with it now....

No comments:

Post a Comment