Monday, June 6, 2011

Big news...

Today I gave my two week notice at work...I have worked there for over ten years, so it was an emotional rollercoaster. 

I am going to a smaller firm downtown, and I think that it will be a much better fit for me...I have thought and prayed about this for a long time, so I am trusting that it was the right choice for me.  It felt right.  I don't think I could have gone through with it if it didn't feel *right*.  I won't elaborate on this further, because I just don't think I can put how I am feeling right now into words...

Instead, I will just post some totally adorable pictures of my boys!

Okay, I won't, I guess the upload/server is currently busted!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo for the new job!! We'll have to celebrate it being official tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete