Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Last weekend - Evan's first "real" trip to the beach...

Well, it seems my super-human mommy powers wore off last night at 3AM when I woke up with the stomach bug that both Nathan and Daddy got on Friday.   I am thankful it stayed away  long enough for me to enjoy the party at my parents yesterday (which was sooooo fun), but of course, now I am an invalid, sitting here feeling like every nerve in my body aches.   Daddy is out mowing the lawn, and I tried to feed Evan a bottle (some milk) and he didn't want it, so maybe he has a touch of it too.  Hopefully not though. 

Anyways, here are some pictures from last Friday...I called my sister up and said, hey, let's go to the beach this afternoon after the kids wake up.  She was all for it.  We packed up and grabbed the kids and headed over. 




Nathan was so funny -- I laid out the towels and he just sat down and laid on one like this....I think he was trying to be like all of the people around him...


Splashing on the splash pad!

After I wrote the above yesterday, I came down with a fever -- argh! I slept from 12:30 to 3, and slept another 12 hours overnight, but am happy to say I am finally feeling better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment