Monday, December 5, 2011

Goal for December: Most posts!

I meant to post the last post days ago...I think I wrote it on Tuesday!  Whoops!  With Nathan now using my computer, I get less time on it each night.  Today I finally said to him, "go use Daddy's computer for a bit...Mommy really needs hers!" 

I got some more Christmas shopping done and I think I am pretty much wrapped up (ha ha!). I need one more small thing for my dad, but the rest I dare say is Christopher's problem...his brother, his brother's kids (I have his wife done much to my delight, and she is tough!) and his dad.

I am writing this on my birthday (the 4th) but since I just posted a post I probably won't post this post today.  I wonder how many times I can use the word post appropriately in a sentence?  I probably maxed it out right there. 

Oh -- I had to get a new driver's license this year again, and for the first time in 12 years I actually wrote down my ACTUAL weight...which was LESS than what was on my driver's license before.  Yee-haw!  Plus, the picture was great...I don't want a new one.  Ever. 

My birthday means there are 20 days left before Christmas...whew.  And I got things to do, people to see, places to go...who knows how I am going to get it all done!  The good thing is, the busier I am, the less time I have for selfish concerns or worries and the more time I am giving to others...so, schedule me up Lord, I am getting ready for your birthday!  My biggest concern is keeping the family healthy..November was so rough, as you know....!

I thought I would share these three pictures I just received...I just love them all: 

Nathan and me at my niece's baptism this summer....

Little Mr. Bigshot getting on EVERYTHING now...this was at Thanksgiving.

Ignore the dead birds...that man is totally HOT in this picture! 

No comments:

Post a Comment