Friday, March 30, 2012

A quick project for my mom...

I am supposed to have Fridays off, but lately have been too busy to take them (since I haven't been able to go in on Saturday mornings)...but, one Friday I had to take the car in to the shop and run other errands, and so I stopped and found this fabric that was really cute. 

I called my mom and told her about it and I knew she had been looking for a hand towel with cute bunnies on it for some time to put on her counter top.  The dimensions she wanted were odd (like 8 by 19 inches), but when you make your own things, you can request stuff like that...so I whipped this out in a few hours. 

My only regret was the binding...I should have made it a little smaller...but either way, my mom loved it and now it sits on her counter...




St. Patrick's Day came and went, but not without a tad bit o' fun...two drops of food coloring in my beer made it look like lime koolaid!  tasted good too!  This was a fun night..we had friends over and grilled out and then played Settlers...something I haven't done in ages.   I almost won too...Chris beat me, which isn't abnormal, but the fact that I got close was pretty nice...


No comments:

Post a Comment